Web Design Freelancer

Web design freelancer

Web Design Freelancer

Hi This is Freelancer, i have outstanding skills and technical abilities in designing, programming,digital marketing...etc. Thus, I am expert in word press too. My primary motto is satisfying clients within TAT with 100% positive output. Moreover, I have over five years experience in web design and development and so on, as I've mentioned above feel free and in inbox me...

I Will Create A Website For Your Business

Every brand/company/business should be visible online. A website is fundamental for visual presence nowadays. It’s the first place potential customers will search for products or services out there. It’s also where they can discover, learn and engage with the company. That’s why it should reflect its values, mission, and identity. A great website should grow alongside its company. The two have to be in tune, expanding and evolving together, and embracing the latest trends. By analysing and studying your company, I am able to offer custom website services. That way, you can ensure that your company has an online presence in line with your brand values and objectives.

What do I need to provide to start working with you?

In order to get started with the creative process, I will need all the business information, content, plus any relevant files, documents, website references, and branding visual elements.

Do you offer consultancy sessions?

Of course! I offer consultancy from start to finish. It can be particularly useful when a project is still in the drawing board stage. I can help you get over those initial obstacles and suggest ways to get the project off the ground.

Do you provide tutorials and further assistance for future maintenance?

My work is presentation based. I will make sure to include any tutorials, manuals, and instructions that the client might need after working with me. I always love staying in touch with our clients and to be available to help with any one-off adjustments or long-term maintenance.

Can you offer development under any other CMS platform?

No, sorry, at this moment we only develop website under Squarespace.

Author:

Facebook Comment